As a virtual participant we provide the authors two ways of presentation in distance:
2. You can upload a video clip of 10 minutes and we publish it permanently on our new YouTube Channel.
ICSS XIII YouTube Channel Video Upload Guide
The video will help participants to have an idea about your paper in ICSS XIII.
Kindly follow up the steps for uploading your presentation video.
In order for you to upload a video to ICSS XIII YouTube channel:
1. You need login your YouTube account. (you should have a YouTube account to do this)
2. Publish your conference presentation video to your own YouTube channel as usual.
3. Then, click on the below link video upload link:
4. You will now see ICSS XIII channel label on your YouTube page
5. Click on "Add Videos" bar on the right side
6. You will see a pop up menu with three options side by side. Click on “Your YouTube videos” bar.
7. Find your presentation video that you already uploaded in step 2 and click on it.
8. Click on “Add Videos" bar on the left bottom of the pop up page.
9. You have successfully added your video to ICSS XIII channel.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us 24/7.
Thank you for the collaboration.
We believe that ICSS XIII will be a better academic platform with your contribution.
Organizing Committee ICSS XIII
Tel, WhatsApp: +31 6111 74101 Skype: eusericss